Think About Working with the World’s Smartest Meter!
Introducing the new Fluke 180 Series Digital Multimeter.
Check out the features and you’ll see we’ve enhanced the performance beyond any other handheld meter on the planet.
Like faster readings.
Lower DC volts.
Broader capacitance range.
The ability to download data to your PC. And a lot more. No wonder more people prefer Fluke meters over any other brand. Anywhere. So make a smart move. Discover the world’s smartest meter — the Fluke 180 Series.
- 0.025% basic DC accuracy
- 50,000-count resolution with instant readings enables detailed analyses
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth opens the possibilities of modern applications not possible with less capable DMMs
- Internal memory allows for stand alone logging of measurement changes (up to 3 days) indentifying stable and unstable periods with a real-time stamp.
- MIN MAX to record and timestamp values in real-time.
- 250 µS Fast MIN MAX for peak transient capture.
- Temperature readings in ºC or ºF using optional K-type thermocouple
- Enhanced ranges, such as dc voltage measurements down to 10 µV, and capacitance up to 50,000 µF
- Multiple reading display with bargraph has two-level backlight
The Fluke 187 and 189 both have on-line logging capabilities when connected to a PC. The 189 has the additional capability of logging 995 readings in a stand-alone application for later download to a PC.
Computer & Facility Equipment
Easy Migration to Higher Performance
This hub offers a smooth and affordable way to boost your shared Ethernet workgroups to higher perf-ormance. It automatically connects internal 10 and 100 Mbps segments so high-speed PCs and servers can co-exist with Ethernet computers on your LAN workgroup. The hub’s full autosensing ports match and run to the maximum speed of attached units.
- Internal bridge connects 10 and 100 Mbps segments
- Smart auto sensing ports select appropriate speed for cable type and connected device
Optional distance extender modules daisy chain multiple hubs and increase the effective operating range
- Optional hot-swap unit keeps stack going when adding or removing units
- 3Com® Network Supervisor (60-day trial version included) discovers, maps, and monitors network devices
- Optional Web-based management module adds SNMP and full RMON support, powerful security features, resilient links, and smart autosensing to the stack
- Optional redundant power protects against hub power system failure.